For some time now each tank has to be equipped with an overflow prevention device. The tank must also be fitted with a green cap. After the first test the tanks must be reinspected from time to time.
The tank inspection conducted by CV Devroe include the following steps:
- Check for the presence and good working order of the overfill prevention
- Check on accessory equipment
- Check of the leak detection system
- Check of the outer wall
- Check for the presence of water and sludge
- Check via ultrasound seal test
- Check by negative pressure test
After the inspection your tank is given a green cap and a certificate of conformity from the accredited technician.